If you are interested in riding motorbike by yourself, then you will have a good price. Please don't hesitate to contact us via email. We will organize your tour as per your request.
1st day: Depart from Sai Gon to Ben Tre
Be already at your hotel at 8:00am, our guide(s) will come there to pick you up for the trip. Today, you will:
- Visit the rice barn and rice mills of Mekong delta - Visit the Dong Tam snack farm
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda which the biggest Buddha in Vietnam
- Visit Cao Dai temple
- Learn more about the daily life of local people along the road you go over
- Arrive in Ben Tre around 5pm, check in homestay or hotel
2nd day: Depart from Ben Tre to Can Tho
- Vísit Ben Tre Dong Khoi guerrillas village
- Land on the local people village to visit a small factory where they make rice noodle and rice paper
- Take rowing boat cruise into some small canals to see people make coconut candies in a small local factory and enjoy the view
- Visit a Kh'Me pagoda which is the oldest in Mekong region
-Visit the fruit farms to enjoy the fresh fruits
- Enjoy very beautiful rice fields
- Check in at a hotel in Can Tho
3rd day: Ride from Can Tho to Rach Gia
After getting a boat trip to floating market to see how local people do business from boat to boat, we will ride head to Rach Gia. On the way, we will stop some places to relax and have lunch. Also, you will enjoy many beautiful views on the way.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!