- Cu Chi tunnels
- The landscapes alongside Ho Chi Minh trail
- Daily life of local people
- Dray Nur, Dray Sap waterfall - the biggest falls in the Central Highland
- Learn about the many different Ethnic Minority group: Ede, M'Nong, Kon Ktu, Banar...and their different house types
- Lak lake - the second big natural lak of Vietnam
- Elephant ride
- Lak lake, Elephant rider
- Orphanages in Kon Tum
- Historic Sights of Dak To and Charlie Hill
- Hoi An Ancient Town
1st day: Ride from Sai Gon to Dong Xoai
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Leaving the busy city , Sai Gon, we will ride head to the Cu Chi tunnel where you can learn many interesting stories about Vietnam history. We will spend a few hours and then ride to Dong Xoai (the beginning of the Ho Chi Minh trail from the South to the North). On the way, we will stop some places such as :
- Rubber tree plantations
- War Victory Monument
- Paddy field
2nd day: Ride from Dong Xoai to Dak Mil
Today, we will ride following the Ho Chi Minh trail where you can:
- Enjoy its magnificent scenery
- Explore the rural life of the local people
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
- Visit Soc Bom Bo village to understand S’tieng ethnic minority people culture and traditions
- Learn how the locals make rice papers, noodles,…
- Arrive in Dak Mil (Near Vietnam and Cambodia border) at 4:30 -5:00pm and check in hotel.
3rd day: Ride from Dak Mil to Lak lake
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, we will head to the national park where we will:
- Local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
After that, we will Get on the motorbike to ride to Lak lake, we will stop at:
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
4th day: Ride from Lak lake to Pleiku
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Leaving Lak lake, we will ride head to Pleiku. A long ride today on the Ho Chi Minh trail, we will stop at:
- Rubber tree plantations
- Black pepper farm
- Local house to learn how to make rice paper and rice noodle
Try to experience the daily life of Highlanders!
5th day: Ride from Pleiku to Kon Tum
Get out the city, we will ride to Sea Lake – the Eyes of Pleiku. Then continuing the Ho Chi Minh trail to travel to Kon Tum where you can visit:
- Wooden church that is combined of European style and culture of the Central Highlands Vietnam
- Kon K’tu ethnic village with their tradition Rong House
- Vinh Son Orphanage (If you want)
6th day: Ride from Kon Tum to Kham Duc
Wake up in the early morning to enjoy the fresh air of the highland town and walk around to visit Kon Tum market.
After breakfast, we will get on the motorbike for visiting:
- Dak To – Tan Canh battle field
- Phoenix airport
- Charlie Hill
- Indochine three Corner
These places is good for the people want to learn more about Vietnam history. Then, continuing ride on the Ho Chi Minh trail – always very good road to enjoy the riding and beautiful landscapes.
Arrive in Kham Duc, a little town of Quang Nam province to overnight.
7th day: Ride from Kham Duc to Hoi An or Da Nang
Another day on the Ho Chi Minh trail, we will leave Kham Duc for Hoi An or Da Nang. On the way we will:
- Enjoy waterfall on the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
- Visit Cao Dai temple
- Visit Cham tower
- See how people make incense
Arrive in Hoi An around 4:00pm or Danang aound 4:30pm.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!