- Cu Chi tunnels
- The landscapes alongside Ho Chi Minh trail
- Daily life of local people
- Dray Nur, Dray Sap waterfall - the biggest falls in the Central Highland
- Learn about the many different Ethnic Minority group: Ede, M'Nong, K'Ho...
- Lak lake - the second big natural lak of Vietnam
- Elephant ride
- Ride through the Jungle
- Plantations, farm and factory: coffee, tea, flower, silkworm
- Crayzy house
1st day: Ride from Sai Gon to Dong Xoai
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Leaving the busy city , Sai Gon, we will ride head to the Cu Chi tunnel where you can learn many interesting stories about Vietnam history. We will spend a few hours and then ride to Dong Xoai (the beginning of the Ho Chi Minh trail from the South to the North). On the way, we will stop some places such as :
- Rubber tree plantations
- War Victory Monument
- Paddy field
Arriving in Dong Xoai at 4:30pm and check in hotel.
2nd day: Ride from Dong Xoai to Dak Mil
Today, we will ride following the Ho Chi Minh trail where you can:
- Enjoy its magnificent scenery
- Explore the rural life of the local people
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
- Visit Soc Bom Bo village to understand S’tieng ethnic minority people culture and traditions
- Learn how the locals make rice papers, noodles,…
- Arrive in Dak Mil (Near Vietnam and Cambodia border) at 4:30 -5:00pm and check in hotel.
3rd day: Ride from Dak Mil to Lak lake
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, we will head to the national park where we will:
- Local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
After that, we will Get on the motorbike to ride to Lak lake, we will stop at:
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
4th day: Ride from Lak lake to Da Lat
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Following the mountain roads, we will head to Lam Dong province, on the way, we will explore:
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
- Silk-worm factory
- Coffee plantations
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
Before drop you off at hotel, we will visit Crazy House - crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!