- Fishing village
- Ride through agent orange area and stunning scenery of Phoenix Pass
- Ede ethnic minority
- Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls, Fairy pool
- Lak lake
- Jun and M’Nong ethnic minority villages
- Ride along the spectacular landscape
- Rural life of local people
- Dalat’s ‘must-see’ sights
- K’ho ethnic minority village
- White and Red sand dunes
1st day: Ride from Nha Trang to Buon Me Thuot
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Before leaving Nha Trang, we will visit:
- Visit fishing village
- Visit Cham tower
Then, we will ride following the mountain to head to the Central Highland. Let’s enjoy the riding and beautiful views from the amazing pass named Phuong Hoang (Phoenix pass)! Also, on the way, we will:
- Stop at Rubber tree and cashew plantations
- Visit the E’de ethnic minority people villages where still keep their tradition long house
- Enjoy more great countryside roads passing many villages
Arriving Buon Me thuot around 5:00pm, check in hotel.
2nd day: Ride from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
Before riding out Buon Me Thuot city, let’s enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam! (Buon Me Thuot is Coffee home land of Vietnam). Then, we will:
- Go to a local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
After that, we will get on the motorbike to ride to Lak lake, on the way we will stop at:
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
3rd day: Ride from Lak lake to Da Lat
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Following the mountain roads, we will head to Lam Dong province, on the way, we will explore:
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
- Silk-worm factory
- Coffee plantations
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
Arriving in Da Lat around 5:pm, check in hotel.
4th day: Ride from Da Lat to Mui Ne
Leaving Da Lat after visiting Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Riding folow H20, we will visit:
- Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda – a biggest pagoda in Lam Dong, a pure and fresh space
- Lien Khuong waterfall
- The Chicken ethnic minority village (K’long village) where K’ho ethnic minority people are popular in Lam Dong province.
After lunch in Duc Trong town, we will ride following the Dai Ninh – Luong Son mountain pass that you will enjoy the spectacular views from the pass. On the way we will visit:
- Dai Ninh hydro electric power station
- Dragon fruit farm (enjoy this fresh fruit at the farm)
Before drop you off in Mui Ne, our guide will show you:
- The Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake
- The Fairy stream, Red Canyon
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!