- Fishing village
- Raclay minortity village
- monkey bridge
- Raclay, K’Ho ethnic minority group
- Da Lat sightseeings
- White and Red sand dunes
- Fairy spring
1st day: Ride from Nha Trang to Da Lat
Saying goodbye to the peaceful and friendly beach city, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Head to the new road called Khanh Le mountain pass to go up to Da Lat. Let’s enjoy the riding and beautiful views from the pass! On the way, we will stop at:
- Sugar can farm
- Raclay ethnic minority village and try to control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”
- K`ho ethnic minority village – one of the popular ethnic people group in Lam Dong province.
- The flower and vegetable farm
- Coffee plantations ( It’s good time to enjoy a cup of coffee at local coffee shop)
- French railway station – oldest traim station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
Arrving in Da Lat around 5:00pm.
2nd day: Ride from Da Lat to Di Linh
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Before saying goodbye to this peaceful and friendly city, we will visit Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the countryside of Lam Dong province, we will explore:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
After lunch, we will ride to the Hw 20 to go to Di Linh, on the way we will:
- Stop at Lien Khuong waterfall
- Stop at green tea plantation
Check in hotel around 5:00pm.
3rd day: Ride from Di Linh to Mui Ne
Leaving Di Linh, we will stop at the K'ho ethnic minority village to learn about the culture of their wild life.
Then, we will ride following the mountain pass that you will enjoy the spectacular views from the pass. On the way we will visit:
- Dragon fruit farm (enjoy this fresh fruit at the farm)
Before drop you off in Mui Ne, our guide will show you:
- The Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake
- The Fairy stream, Red Canyon
- Fishing village
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!