- Fishing village
- Lak Lak, Elephant ride
- Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls
- Ho Chi Minh trail
- Rural life of local people
- Ede, Bana hill tribe villages
- Dak To, Tan Canh battle fields
- Ride through the stunning landscape
- Vietnam war
- Hoi An ancient town
1st day: Ride from Nha Trang to Da Lat
Saying goodbye to the peaceful and friendly beach city, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Head to the new road called Khanh Le mountain pass to go up to Da Lat. Let’s enjoy the riding and beautiful views from the pass! On the way, we will stop at:
- Sugar can farm
- Raclay ethnic minority village and try to control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”
- K`ho ethnic minority village – one of the popular ethnic people group in Lam Dong province.
- The flower and vegetable farm
- Coffee plantations ( It’s good time to enjoy a cup of coffee at local coffee shop)
- French railway station – oldest traim station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
Arriving in Da Lat around 5:00pm.
2nd day: Ride from Dalat to Lak lake
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up for visiting:
- Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the countryside of Lam Dong province, we will explore:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Coffee plantations
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
After lunch at a local restaurant at the top of Phu Son pass, just feel free to trek around and take the best photos for yourselves. Then, we will hit the road to travel through the jungle to go to Lak Lake.
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Get on the motorbike to ride to Buon Me Thuot, we will stop at:
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- Local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, we will ride out Buon Me Thuot to:
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
Come back Buon Ma Thuot city and overnight here.
4th day: Ride from Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku
Let’s enjoy the best coffee of the coffee homeland in Vietnam before heading to the Pleiku.
A long ride today on the Ho Chi Minh trail, we will stop at:
- Rubber tree plantations
- Black pepper farm
- Local house to learn how to make rice paper and rice noodle
Try to experience the daily life of Highlanders!
5th day: Ride from Pleiku to Kon Tum
Get out the city, we will ride to Sea Lake – the Eyes of Pleiku. Then continuing the Ho Chi Minh trail to travel to Kon Tum where you can visit:
- Wooden church that is combined of European style and culture of the Central Highlands Vietnam
- Kon K’tu ethnic village with their tradition Rong House
- Vinh Son Orphanage (If you want)
6th day: Ride from Kon Tum to Kham Duc
Wake up in the early morning to enjoy the fresh air of the highland town and walk around to visit Kon Tum market.
After breakfast, we will get on the motorbike for visiting:
- Dak To – Tan Canh battle field
- Phoenix airport
- Charlie Hill
- Indochine three Corner
These places is good for the people want to learn more about Vietnam history. Then, continuing ride on the Ho Chi Minh trail – always very good road to enjoy the riding and beautiful landscapes.
Arrive in Kham Duc, a little town of Quang Nam province to overnight.
7th day: Ride from Kham Duc to Hoi An or Da Nang
Another day on the Ho Chi Minh trail, we will leave Kham Duc for Hoi An or Da Nang. On the way we will:
- Enjoy waterfall on the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
- Visit Cao Dai temple
- Visit Cham tower
- See how people make incense
Arrive in Hoi An around 4:00pm, Danang aound 4:30pm.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!