If you travel from the North to the South, really want to experience an easyrider tour but don't not have much time, this will be the best choice for you ! Taking this tour, you will visit the Southern and Eastern part of the Central Highland. Here, you will visit some of the features of the Central Highlands is the vast coffee plantations, spectculary waterfalls, learn about the life and culture of the ethnic minorities living at the local . Besides learn more about the Vietnam history. Finish the tour will be a romantic city - Da Lat !
1st day: Ride from Nha Trang to Buon Me Thuot
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Before leaving Nha Trang, we will visit:
- Visit fishing village
- Visit Cham tower
Then, we will ride following the mountain to head to the Central Highland. Let’s enjoy the riding and beautiful views from the amazing pass named Phuong Hoang (Phoenix pass)! Also, on the way, we will:
- Stop at Rubber tree and cashew plantations
- Visit the E’de ethnic minority people villages where still keep their tradition long house
- Enjoy more great countryside roads passing many villages
Arriving Buon Me thuot around 5:00pm, check in hotel.
2nd day: Ride from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
Before riding out Buon Me Thuot city, let’s enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam! (Buon Me Thuot is Coffee home land of Vietnam). Then, we will:
- Go to a local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
After that, we will get on the motorbike to ride to Lak lake, on the way we will stop at:
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
3rd day: Ride from Lak lake to Da Lat
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Following the mountain roads, we will head to Lam Dong province, on the way, we will explore:
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
- Silk-worm factory
- Coffee plantations
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
Before drop you off at hotel, we will visit Crazy House - crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!