1st day: Ride from Hue to Hoi An
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. We will say goodbye with this ancient city for visiting:
We will ride cross the top of the Hai Van Pass (Sea of Clouds), let’s us enjoy the spectacular views from this amazing pass.
- Elephant Springs where you can wade in the rock pools
- Lang Co Beach for taking photos and walking along the beach
Before arriving in Hoi An, we will travel through Da Nang – a young and dynamic city of Central Vietnam to visit:
- The famous China Beach with its fine white sand
Arriving Hoi An around 5pm.
2nd day: Ride from Hoi An to Kham Duc
Saying goodbye with Hoi An ancient city, we will:
- Marble Mountains
Travelling on Ho Chi Minh trail, we will:
- See how to make incense
- Visit Cham tower
- Visit Cao Dai Temple
Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm
3rd day: Ride from Kham Duc to Kon Tum
Continuing Ho Chi Minh trail, today we will ride to Kon Tum. On the way, we will stop at:
- Enjoy its magnificent scenery
- Explore the rural life of the local people, learn their culture and customs
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
- Enjoy water massage on the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Exploring the local market of the mountain town
- Charlie Hill
4th day: Ride from Kon Tum to Buon Me Thuot
Wake up in the early morning to enjoy the fresh air of the highland town and walk around to visit Kon Tum market.
- Indochine three Corner
- Dak To – Tan Canh battle field
- Phoenix airport
- Wooden church that is combined of European style and culture of the Central Highlands Vietnam
- Kon K’tu ethnic village with their tradition Rong House
After breakfast, we will get on the motorbike for visiting:
Try to experience the daily life of local people
- Sea lake – the eyes of Pleiku
- War monument
- Local house to learn how to make rice paper and rice noodle
- Black pepper farm
- Rubber tree plantation
Arriving in Buon Me Thuot around 5pm.
5th day: Ride from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
Before riding out Buon Me Thuot city, let’s enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam! (Buon Me Thuot is Coffee home land of Vietnam). Then, we will:
After that, we will get on the motorbike to ride to Lak lake, on the way we will stop at:
- Go to a local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
6th day: Ride from Lak lake to Da Lat
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
Following the mountain roads, we will head to Lam Dong province, on the way, we will explore:
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
Check in hotel around 5pm
7th day: Ride from Da Lat to Nha Trang
Before saying goodbye with this romatic city, we will visit Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
- Silk-worm factory
- Coffee plantations
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- The flower and vegetable farm
Then, we will head to the new road called Khanh Le mountain pass to go down to Nha Trang. Let’s enjoy the riding and beautiful views from the pass ! On the way, we will stop at:
- French railway station – oldest traim station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
- K`ho ethnic minority village – one of the popular ethnic people group in Lam Dong province.
Finish the trip in Nha Trang around 5:00pm. Our guide will drop you off at your hotel.
- Raclay ethnic minority village and try to control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”
- Sugar can farm
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!