If you are interested in riding motorbike by yourself, then you will have a good price. Please don't hesitate to contact us via email. We will organize your tour as per your request.
1st day: Hue - DMZ - Khe Sanh
Leaving from Hue and ride along highway 1A to Quang Tri town to visit “The high way of Horror’’ where in the summer of 1972 a host of Southern soldiers lost a battle, retreated to Hue and were shoot to death here
- Visit Long Hung Church and Quang Tri Old Citadel which was a battlefield in 1972 between North and South Vietnam for 81 days and nights.
American war). The place where dividing border of South and North Vietnam during the 20 years of Civil war.
- Stop at Hien Luong bridge and Ben Hai river (as know 17th Parallel and also the border line between the South and the North Vietnam during the
- Visit the Doc Mieu Fire Base and stopping for lunch and relax at Cua Tung Queen Beach.
2nd day: Khe Sanh – A Luoi – Prao
- Visit The Vinh Moc Tunnel and have short stop at the War Martyr Cemetery (Truong Son cemetary) to pay respects to the soldiers who fought and died on the trail during the American War
-Visit Dakrong bridge
- Continuing to Khe Sanh and stay there for 1 night
- Visit Khe Sanh Combat Base ( Ta Con Airport), then go to Ho Chi Minh Trail to go to Aluoi
3rd day: Prao to Da nang to Hoi An
- Enjoy’’the real vietnamese mountain life’’ via Ho Chi Minh Trail with the river, mountain and the valley…
- Continuing to Prao town via Ho Chi Minh Trail to see the daily life of Ethnic minorities
- Overnight at Prao town
- Continuing riding 52km to Thanh My on the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- We cross the river by local boat and ride along a village road to My Son - a World Heritage site to explore the ruins and take many photos
- Then continuing on to Hoi An to finish the tour
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!