1st day: Ride from Hue to Prao
- Learn about culture and custom of Van Kieu and many other ethnic minority
- Ride along Ho Chi Minh trail
- The My Son Holy land
- Hoi An ancient
- Following highway 49 up to the top of Ma Oi pass where we stop for swimming at Mau waterfall and see the handicraft sewing of the Van Kieu ethnic minority.
- Spend the whole afternoon on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, (a legendary road in the war time) to have a spectacular ride and takes off road through the mountains, stopping to visit some ethnic minority villages that live along Ho Chi Minh Trail
- Around 4:30pm, we will arrive Prao town, a traditional Co Tu village where we will stay for the night. It’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Central Vietnam. A light trek through the village outskirts take us into the surrounding jungle and to rivers.
2nd day: Ride from Prao to Hoi An
Our trip continues, riding along the Ho Chi Minh trail again. Enjoy the fresh air and feel the spirit of freedom travelling on the back of motorbikes with our friendly drivers.
: After 52km of this trail, we reach Thanh My bridge and go to My Son sanctuary, a World Heritage site since 1999. We stop there for you to explore the Champa temples with many architectural styles and sculptures representing every historical period of the Kingdom of Champa. My Son considered one of the central temples of Hinduism in Southeast Asia and is the only legacy of this kind in Vietnam.
: 52km of this trail, we reach Thanh My bridge and go to Da Nang to visit Marble Mountain.
Arrive to Hoi An town where we finish our two day motorbike tour, crossing the Ho Chi Minh trail.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!