- Breath-taking landscape of Ho Chi Minh trail
- Rural life of local people
- Different cultures of ethnic minority groups
- Dak To – Tan Canh Combat Base
- Charlie Hill
- Bana, Ede, M'Nong hill tribes and their traditional Rong house
- Sea Lake
- Dray Sap and Dray Nu waterfalls, national Fairy pool
- Lak Lake, Elephant ride
- Ride through the stunning rain forests
- Pheonix pass
- Fishing villages'
1st day: Ride from Hoi An to Kham Duc
Saying goodbye with Hoi An ancient city, we will:
- See how to make incense
- Visit Cham tower
- Visit Cao Dai Temple
Travelling on Ho Chi Minh trail, we will:
- Enjoy its magnificent scenery
- Explore the rural life of the local people, learn their culture and customs
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam
- Enjoy water massage on the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Exploring the local market of the mountain town
Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm.
2nd day: Ride from Kham Duc to Kon Tum
Continuing Ho Chi Minh trail, today we will ride to Kon Tum. On the way, we will stop at:
- Charlie Hill
- Indochine three Corner
- Dak To – Tan Canh battle field
- Phoenix airport
These places is good for the people want to learn more about Vietnam history. Then, continuing ride on the Ho Chi Minh trail – always very good road to enjoy the riding and beautiful landscapes.
3rd day: Ride from Kon Tum to Pleiku
Wake up in the early morning to enjoy the fresh air of the highland town and walk around to visit Kon Tum market.
After breakfast, we will get on the motorbike for visiting:
- Wooden church that is combined of European style and culture of the Central Highlands Vietnam
- Kon K’tu ethnic village with their tradition Rong House
- Vinh Son Orphanage (If you want)
- Sea lake – the eyes of Pleiku
- War monument
4th day: Ride from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot
Along ride to day on the Ho Chi Minh trail as well, we will stop at:
- Local house to learn how to make rice paper and rice noodle
- Black pepper farm
- Rubber tree plantation
Try to experience the daily life of local people
Arriving in Buon Me Thuot around 5pm.
5th day: Ride from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
Before riding out Buon Me Thuot city, let’s enjoy the best coffee in Vietnam! (Buon Me Thuot is Coffee home land of Vietnam). Then, we will:
- Go to a local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
After that, we will get on the motorbike to ride to Lak lake, on the way we will stop at:
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
6th day: Ride from Lak lake to Nha Trang
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Heading down to the coast we will :
- Visit the E’de ethnic minority people villages where still keep their tradition long house
- Enjoy more great countryside roads passing many villages
- Enjoy the amazing pass named Phuong Hoang (Phoenix pass)
- Visit Cham tower
- Visit fishing village
Finish the trip in Nha Trang around 4:30pm.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!