This two day loop takes you through the Central Highlands just west of Da Nang through the picturesque villages of the Ethnic Minorities. You will travel along the legendary Ho Chi Minh Trail, crossing through the wild jungle, to discover the natural scenery, wildlife and culture of the authentic Vietnam -- far from the usual tourist circuits.
1st day: Ride from Hoi An to Prao
- Monkey mountain
- America airport to learn more about Vietnam war
- Visit tea farm
- Visit Ba Hom village minority of the Ka Tu people - a beautiful village to learn about their culture, traditions and lifestyles.
- Take a short trek along the Ho Chi Minh Trail to remote mountain hot springs and pristine rivers.
- Have 2 options for you: either stay at a traditional stilted house or check in at a clean hotel.
2nd day: Ride from Prao to Kham Duc (Phuoc Son)
- Watch the morning activities of the Co Tu people
- Leaving Prao, you will ride crosses the historic Ho Chi Minh Trail, through lush forests and past jaw-dropping views of the Central Vietnam
Mountains to enjoy the spectacular landscapes, waterfalls and visit more ethnic minority people group who live alongside the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- Trekking in the jungle
- Visit a waterfall on the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Check in at a nice hotel in Kham Duc
3rd day: Ride from Kham Duc back to Hoi An
Continue following Ho Chi Minh trail to understand about Viet Nam war, by the way you`ll enjoy a beautiful view and fresh air in this area .
- Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
- Visit 1000yr old Cham temples
- Enjoy the fields when you ride cross the countryside
- See how people make incense
- Visit rice paper making
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!