Before the new pass ( Khanh Le Road) was built, the only way to take a motorbike tour from Nha Trang to Da Lat is to ride through Central Highland. But now you have another choice that can take the one day trip folowing the Khanh Le pass from Da Lat to Nha Trang. This is the solution for those who want to experience the feeling behind the motorbike, but have too little time or you have too many plans with your bubget should not be able to take a longer trip.
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel for visiting:
- Crazy house – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
- The flower and vegetable farm
- Coffee plantations ( It’s good time to enjoy a cup of coffee at local coffee shop)
- French railway station – oldest traim station in Vietnam and Indochina as well
Saying goodbye to the peaceful and friendly, we will head to the new road called Khanh Le mountain pass to go down to Nha Trang. Let’s enjoy the riding and beautiful views from the pass ! On the way, we will stop at:
- K`ho ethnic minority village – one of the popular ethnic people
group in Lam Dong province.
- Raclay ethnic minority village and try to control your feeling as crossing “monkey bridge”
- Sugar can farm
Finish the trip in Nha Trang around 5:00pm. Our guide will drop you off at place you require.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!