Imagining this trip as a colorful picture of life: Sea and forests, trees and water ...You realize that you are the central character, you can see, feel what most simple but is characteristic of the country of Vietnam. Highlights:
1st day: Ride from Dalat to Lak lake
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel. Before saying goodbye to this peaceful and friendly city, we will visit Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities.
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the countryside of Lam Dong province, we will explore:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Coffee plantations
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
After lunch at a local restaurant at the top of Phu Son pass, just feel free to trek around and take the best photos for yourselves. Then, we will hit the road to travel through the jungle to go to Lak Lake.
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Dak Mil
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Get on the motorbike to ride to Buon Me Thuot, we will stop at:
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- Local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, we will head to the national park where we will:
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
Overnight in Dak Mil (Near Vietnam and Cambodia border).
3rd day: Ride from Dak Mil to Bao Loc
Ride through the legendary Ho Chi Minh trail to:
- Enjoy its magnificent scenery
- Explore the rural life of the local people
- Learn more about the history of Vietnam nearby the Cambodia border
- Visit hydro electric power station
- Visit chopstick factory
- Stop at the Rubber tree, pepper and cashew plantations
Then, following the small trail through national park, walking and enjoying the spectacular view, by the way tasting fresh air. Travelling to Bao Loc town (the homeland of tea in Vietnam) to:
- Visit bauxite factory
- Visit passion fruit farm
- Tea plantation
4th day: Ride from Bao Loc to Mui Ne
Continue traveling to the Central Highland and stop in the K'ho ethnic minority village to learn about the culture of their wild life.
Then, we will ride following the mountain pass that you will enjoy the spectacular views from the pass. On the way we will visit:
- Coffee plantations – one of major crops in Lam Dong
- Dragon fruit farm (enjoy this fresh fruit at the farm)
Before drop you off in Mui Ne, our guide will show you:
- The Red and white sand dunes, Lotus lake
- The Fairy stream and Red Cayon
Finishing the trip in MUi Ne around 5:00pm. Our guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!