If you want to learn about a mysterious and liberal land by the characteristics of life that is surrounded by mountains - Central Highlands, this is the best choice for you. It is the Da Lat - a foggy city, nestled under the vast pine forests; A sunny and windy, brutal Dak Lak but equally mysterious and strange; a pristine Dak Nong with spectacular waterfall, poetic beauty; A Gia Lai with the bright yellow flower of the wild sunflowers and a Kon Tum filled journeys of historical significance. Central Highlands will certainly give you a quick overview of a country with many ethnic brethren living with diverse cultures, as well as what they went through in the war to have life as today. Taking this tour, make sure will bring you memorable experiences about the landscape, lifestyle and history lessons in the 2 fierce wars. Finish the tour you will be in an ancient city - Hoi An that has been recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage.
1st day: Ride from Dalat to Lak lake
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel.
Before saying goodbye to this peaceful and friendly city, we will visit:
- Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the countryside of Lam Dong province, we will explore:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- The way to make Vietnam rice wine
- Coffee plantations
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
After lunch at a local restaurant at the top of Phu Son pass, just feel free to trek around and take the best photos for yourselves. Then, we will hit the road to travel through the jungle to go to Lak Lake.
Check-in at the long-stilt-house or Lak resort for over-night stay.
2nd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot
This is one of the best days of the tour, so don’t miss anything!
- Walking around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn more about the daily life of local people and their customs, culture as well
- Crossing Lak lake by boat or traveling on the back of elephant (extra pay)
Get on the motorbike to ride to Buon Me Thuot, we will stop at:
- The Elephant rock mountain – trek to the top of it to have a look the views around
- Ede ethnic minority village where still keep their tradition long house
- Local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch in the national park
Following Ho Chi Minh trail, we will ride out Buon Me Thuot to:
- Visit the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfall – Biggest one in the Central Highland
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Our guide will cook special foods for the lunch (Secret).
Come back Buon Ma Thuot city and overnight here.
3rd day: Ride from Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku
Let’s enjoy the best coffee of the coffee homeland in Vietnam before heading to the Pleiku.
A long ride today on the Ho Chi Minh trail, we will stop at:
- Rubber tree plantations
- Black pepper farm
- Local house to learn how to make rice paper and rice noodle
Try to experience the daily life of Highlanders!
4th day: Ride from Pleiku to Kon Tum
Get out the city, we will ride to Sea Lake – the Eyes of Pleiku. Then continuing the Ho Chi Minh trail to travel to Kon Tum where you can visit:
- Wooden church that is combined of European style and culture of the Central Highlands Vietnam
- Kon K’tu ethnic village with their tradition Rong House
- Vinh Son Orphanage (If you want)
5th day: Ride from Kon Tum to Kham Duc
Wake up in the early morning to enjoy the fresh air of the highland town and walk around to visit Kon Tum market.
After breakfast, we will get on the motorbike for visiting:
- Dak To – Tan Canh battle field
- Phoenix airport
- Charlie Hill
- Indochine three Corner
These places is good for the people want to learn more about Vietnam history. Then, continuing ride on the Ho Chi Minh trail – always very good road to enjoy the riding and beautiful landscapes.
Arrive in Kham Duc, a little town of Quang Nam province to overnight.
6th day: Ride from Kham Duc to Hoi An or Da Nang
Another day on the Ho Chi Minh trail, we will leave Kham Duc for Hoi An or Da Nang. On the way we will:
- Enjoy waterfall on the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
- Visit Cao Dai temple
- Visit Cham tower
- See how people make incense
Arrive in Hoi An around 4:00pm, Danang aound 4:30pm.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!