The jungles of Cat Tien national park support an astounding variety of bird life and a wide range of evergreen, semi deciduous and bamboo forests. For those who wish to explore Vietnam’s fauna and flora, Cat Tien national park is a promising spot where you can trek in the park to hundreds year old trees and witness wildlife even day or night.
1st day: Ride from Da Lat to Bao Loc
Being ready at 8:00am, our guide(s) will pick you up at your hotel.
Before saying goodbye to this peaceful and friendly city, we will visit Crazy House – crazy ideal, crazy architecture, but very humanities
Following the mountain roads, we will head to the countryside of Lam Dong province, we will explore:
- Flowers and vegetables farm
- Mushroom farm
- Coffee plantations
- Silk-worm factory
- Elephant fall and Linh An pagoda
After lunch, we will ride to the Hw 20 to go to Bao Loc (Tea homeland in the Central Highland). On the way we will:
- Stop at Lien Khuong waterfall
- Stop at Passion fruit farm
- Tea plantations
Check in hotel around 5:00pm.
2nd day: Ride from Bao Loc to Cat Tien national park
After breakfast, we will ride straight to Cat Tien National park and spend most of time to discover this popular national park:
- Explore the botanical gardens
- Visit Ta Lai - inhabited by ethnic minority communities Ma, Tay and S'tieng and explore the daily life of local people
- Visit crocodile lake to contemplate a lot of birds and crocodile (extra pay) – should do it from December to April
In the evening, you can hire a bike to ride around to see many kind of animals (extra pay)
3rd day: Ride from Cat Tien national park to Sai Gon
Leaving Cat Tien national park, we will follow the H20 to go to Sai Gon. On the way, we will stop at:
- Rubber tree and cashew plantations
- Local house to see how to make rice paper and tobacco making
- Local farm to enjoy the fresh tropical fruits
- War monument
Arrive in Sai Gon around 4:30pm and finish the tour.
Come with us for the experience of a lifetime either as a rider or as a pillion passengers on one of our motorbikes!